I'm will be very happy If you help me!!!


i'm newbie in embedded systems , want make project remote controlled car robotic arm hold flower give school mate admire :d. think cool thing work. can or give idea or reference project? have 1 month make it. hope guys show , me...thanks in advance :d

that's rather ambitious project newbie. part(s) need with? making robot chassis? making arm? writing code move arm? writing code move chassis? writing code data unspecified wireless device?


Arduino Forum > Topics > Robotics (Moderator: fabioc84) > I'm will be very happy If you help me!!!


arduino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opencv3, tbb and rasp pi 2 - Raspberry Pi Forums

small ethernet problem - Raspberry Pi Forums

Multithumb configuration params not working? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support