How do I know what bootloader I just uploaded?


hi,

i have mega2560 , ide 1.0.5.

in order use watch dog timer updated bootloader shipped arduino.

now im having serious issues of chips keep locking after few seconds of operation when running sketches have tested in past run endlessly , without hesitation.

i want update bootloaded stk500v2/stk500boot_v2_mega2560.hex cant life of me determine if bootloader have uploaded.

could please point me indicates bootloaders supplied different ides (especially v1.0.5)?

or show me way check version loaded on arduino self?

thanks!

the easiest way confirm bootloader version installed upload bootloader. once that, @ boards.txt see uploaded.


Arduino Forum > Using Arduino > Programming Questions > How do I know what bootloader I just uploaded?


arduino

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opencv3, tbb and rasp pi 2 - Raspberry Pi Forums

small ethernet problem - Raspberry Pi Forums

Multithumb configuration params not working? - Joomla! Forum - community, help and support